Enter Wholesale Team Award
This award recognises an outstanding team from any organisation in Ireland’s Wholesale sectors that can best demonstrate initiative, creativity, leadership and the ability to be a positive force for change and improvement. The team can be nominated by themselves or a third party, but please ensure you have their permission to do so.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays attention to the criteria listed below.
- Team Background: Please outline the members of the team, including definition of roles, skills and expertise, allocation of tasks and how the team communicated.
- Projects and Initiatives: Summarise the projects and initiatives the team have undertaken over the past 18 months including the objectives, budgets and results achieved.
- Teamwork: Outline any challenges faced and how the team demonstrated initiative, creativity, and leadership to overcome them.
- Contributions and Achievements: Summarise the contribution and achievements of the team, including any innovations introduced and the benefits of their work.
- Include any other statements or facts that support the entry, and a testimonial from the team’s head of department or supervisor where possible.